Mountain Walker Private Limited (“we” or “us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, through this website (“our site”) or as otherwise agreed between you and us, or indicated to you by us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
We are responsible for operation of the site at themountainwalker.com (“our site”). Our corporate details are: Mountain Walker Private Limited (CIN U74999PN2016PTC164279), and our registered office address is C-603 Rhythm Society, S. No. 210, Aundh Chest Hospital Road, Kalewadi Phata, Wakad, Pune – 411057, Maharashtra, India.
Information We Collect From You
We collect and process the following data from you:
- Information That You Provide. Only the names and email addresses of the members who voluntarily subscribe on our website are collected. This information is used by us to send notifications regarding new posts and other content that has been added to the website. This information is not sold or passed on to anyone in any form for any reasons whatsoever.
- Browsing and Cookies. No personal information – such as your name, address, contact phone numbers or email address – will be collected if you are only browsing our site, but cookies that are used on our site are as specified below.
- Payments Information: In cases of online transactions, we collect personal information submitted by you for the sole purpose of processing the transaction and for records and we do not use it for any other purpose. We use PayPal for payment services and thus, all users utilising PayPal would be bound by its respective terms which can be read at PayPal.
Rest of the transaction related policy will be covered under Terms or Cancellation policies. That’s why they have asked for those three policies – data, terms of transactions and cancellation/refund etc.
Uses Made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information via email about our latest posts and other content updated on our site;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including trouble shooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes and as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
You have the right to choose not to receive communications from us by opting-out/unsubscribing.
We will be glad to address any queries, comments, suggestions, and requests. Please send an email in this regard to firstname.lastname@example.org