‘WM Imperial Leisure 04’

Rough translation of the foundation stone:

“Rest House Forest Department – In accordance with the policy of Himachal government regarding the progress of the historic and popular pilgrim destination of Shree Renuka Mata and Shree Parshuram Ji, the foundation stone of this rest house was laid on the auspicious occasion of Mela Renuka on 16th November 1953 by Major General Himmatsinhji, Lieutenant Governor of Himachal Pradesh” ; Photo: Ameen Shaikh

Advertisements
Advertisements

%d bloggers like this: